Hello everyone, I am back with another post on my blog today. This is just a random/fun post just to kick off the week. I have been noticing the trend with these unpopular opinions posts/videos and I thought why not try this. Also do not get offended, like I said this is just for fun and these are just my opinions, anyways I hope you guys enjoy and comment down below if you agree with any of these!
- ASMR is super cringey and not at all soothing, I can’t stand it.
- Mayo is a must on sandwiches/burgers, or else it would be so dry and yucky, and the mayo just tops a sandwich.
- Nutella is gross af, never liked it.
- Bhad Barbie songs are actually somewhat good, they’re super catchy, however I still don’t like her as a person.
- 13 Reasons Why isn’t a terrible show, however I do not agree with how they portray everything throughout the series, there are definitely many areas that need improvement on mental health awareness.
- The ACE family is incredibly overrated, I do not understand why everyone is obsessed with them.
- Sushi is not the best food ever, it’s cold and very bland. Have you ever heard of tacos or pizza?
- Thin mints are not the best kind of Girl Scout cookies, there too basic, therefore it’s tagalongs that take the crown.
- Ulta is way better than Sephora. They have a larger selection, cheaper, and more of a variety for cruelty free products.
- Why the heck does everyone have a juul, it’s disgusting and pointless. (Not hating if you do that just don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with them.)
- In and Out is honestly the most overrated fast food place there is, their burgers not even really good and the fries are mediocre. Portillos is a million times better, Chicago does food right.
- Glossy lips>>> colored lips . I am obsessed with the way they look, compared to liquid or regular lipstick.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is not that good looking honestly. Don’t get me wrong he’s an amazing actor and good person in real life, but not attractive.
- The yodeling boy was not at all funny or amusing, I don’t know why he became so famous.
- Lastly, ice tea is just a big no. There’s no flavor and it’s just no. Water is better than that.
Hope you all enjoyed this short post. Comment down below if you agree with anyone of these, and if you don’t then well comment if you want haha. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post, it will be a creative post on smashbooking my Seattle trip! See you all tomorrow bye! P.S. if you aren’t following me on instagram @girl.who.blogs then where are you at, I’m slowly transitioning into a new theme!
If you enjoyed this post then do not forget to like it and please subscribe with your email in the sidebar, to be notified of new posts through your email, (be sure to confirm subscription in email). Also make sure to follow me on my social media pages down below, I will follow back all other fellow bloggers!
talk to you soon, ariana. ♡
Check out my last post: goodbye high school/// a short diary
Connect with me on my social media: Instagram//Facebook//VSCO//Poshmark//Buy Me A Coffee//