Hello everyone, I am back with another post on my blog today. This is just a random/fun post just to kick off the week. I have been noticing the trend with these unpopular opinions posts/videos and I thought why not try this. Also do not get offended, like I said this is just for fun and these are just my opinions, anyways I hope you guys enjoy and comment down below if you agree with any of these!
- ASMR is super cringey and not at all soothing, I can’t stand it.
- Mayo is a must on sandwiches/burgers, or else it would be so dry and yucky, and the mayo just tops a sandwich.
- Nutella is gross af, never liked it.
- Bhad Barbie songs are actually somewhat good, they’re super catchy, however I still don’t like her as a person.
- 13 Reasons Why isn’t a terrible show, however I do not agree with how they portray everything throughout the series, there are definitely many areas that need improvement on mental health awareness.
- The ACE family is incredibly overrated, I do not understand why everyone is obsessed with them.
- Sushi is not the best food ever, it’s cold and very bland. Have you ever heard of tacos or pizza?
- Thin mints are not the best kind of Girl Scout cookies, there too basic, therefore it’s tagalongs that take the crown.
- Ulta is way better than Sephora. They have a larger selection, cheaper, and more of a variety for cruelty free products.
- Why the heck does everyone have a juul, it’s disgusting and pointless. (Not hating if you do that just don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with them.)
- In and Out is honestly the most overrated fast food place there is, their burgers not even really good and the fries are mediocre. Portillos is a million times better, Chicago does food right.
- Glossy lips>>> colored lips . I am obsessed with the way they look, compared to liquid or regular lipstick.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is not that good looking honestly. Don’t get me wrong he’s an amazing actor and good person in real life, but not attractive.
- The yodeling boy was not at all funny or amusing, I don’t know why he became so famous.
- Lastly, ice tea is just a big no. There’s no flavor and it’s just no. Water is better than that.
Hope you all enjoyed this short post. Comment down below if you agree with anyone of these, and if you don’t then well comment if you want haha. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post, it will be a creative post on smashbooking my Seattle trip! See you all tomorrow bye! P.S. if you aren’t following me on instagram @girl.who.blogs then where are you at, I’m slowly transitioning into a new theme!
If you enjoyed this post then do not forget to like it and please subscribe with your email in the sidebar, to be notified of new posts through your email, (be sure to confirm subscription in email). Also make sure to follow me on my social media pages down below, I will follow back all other fellow bloggers!
talk to you soon, ariana. ♡
Hi everyone, I am finally getting around to my Spring DIY projects post! I worked really hard on making these diy’s so I hope you all love them. I also thought it would be fun to show you all a time lapse of my process making these diy’s, hopefully the videos turned out well (this is my first time, lol). These projects are very inexpensive and super cute, not much is required, and they are not difficult at all. There are a perfect way to spring up your living space this Spring/Summer. Without further or do, let’s jump into the fun.
Cute Succulent Plant Pots
- Terra cotta pots (2)
- Succulents or plants of your choice
- Martha Stewart Metallic Gold Paint
- Patio paint in the color of your choice (Blue Bahama)
- Foam Brush/Paint brush
- Painter’s tape
- Stones or pebbles for planting
Instructions for Painting Pots:
- Start by pouring the color paint of your choice to paint your first coat on your pot. (I used a foam brush first, however I switched to a regular brush after the foam brush was not giving the pot full paint coverage.
- After painting about 2 coats, you want to set aside your pots to air dry for awhile, about 20-30 minutes.
- Begin choosing your design, I highly recommend Pinterest for ideas! (I first tried to complete a gold triangle on on side, however when I put the masking tape on, it was not fully dried and chipped off a bit of paint. So I improvised and just used two index cards to create a sleek triangle look.)
- Take the second color of your choice, in this case it was gold for me. I just began painting the triangle area until coated. (This paint was not as full coverage as I expected, however I did end up liking the marbleized look it gave the pot.)
- For your second pot, repeat steps 1-3, either making the same design as the other or choosing a different style. (I first did polka-dots, but I did not like it as much, so I then painted it silver, adding a gold triangle pattern on the rim of the pot.)
- Let them fully dry for about a day, resisting any moisture. Then on the following day you may begin to plant them.
Instructions on Planting Succulents:
- Once both your pots have completely dried, you can begin to plant them. Start of by pouring in about half an inch of your pebbles into the pot.
- Then take out your succulent (I recommend it to be pre-planted in which most come in, so that you don’t need other soil).
- Once I place my plant inside, I spray some water to moisten the soil a bit, pushing down the soil all round the sides to elevate it a bit.
- I go in with another few sprays of water to hydrate the soil since it was dry.
- Once I get the plant into a straight-up position, I put the black stones all around near the top to equal out the soil level, (the pebbles are good for soil drainage since the roots of succulents do not to well in water).
- Lastly, spray your plants with a few squirts of water to hydrate them one last time. (Succulents really should only be watered once a week or once they are dry to the touch).
This video doesn’t exist
Easy Spring Flower Wreath
- Grapevine Wreath
- Faux Flowers (of your choice)
- Glue gun
- Floral Wire Cutters
- Twine or string
- Start by collecting the flowers you’re planning on using, then using the floral wire cutters, cut them however short you’d like them.
- Gather all your floral pieces, then rearrange them however you’d like on the wreath.
- After warming up your hot glue gun, begin to glue either on the floral pieces or the grapevine, then placing your piece down, making sure to apply pressure to the glued area.
- Continue to repeat Step 3, until you are satisfied with the way it’s looking.
- Lastly, cut a piece of twine, begin wrapping it at the top of the wreath, then hot gluing it down, and then cut another piece repeating the same step, until it is fully covered on top.
- Your flower wreath is then ready for display!
This video doesn’t exist
Okay so the next one isn’t necessarily a DIY, however it’s a little area that you can create in your room or living space to bring some relaxing vibes and zen into your life. My zen area happens to be on top of my bookshelf and on it I have various Buddha’s to look for spiritual guidance at times, plants for some freshness, and my cute candle. It’s very simple and does not require too much, make it however you’d like. Down below I will state what I have in my area and where everything is from.
Cute Little Zen Display:
- Geometric Terrarium- Michael’s Craft Store
- Pebbles inside terrarium- Michael’s Craft Store
- Real Succulent Plant- (Any Garden Center/store)
- Faux Succulent Plant Holder- Michael’s Craft Store
- Buddha’s-various places/mostly in Chinatown.
- Small Candle- Anthropologie
- Ceramic (candle) trays- Little boutique (can be found at Homegoods)
I hope everyone got some great ideas to try for themselves, please tag me on instagram: @girl.who.blogs or let me know if you make any of these DIY’s! Also comment down below which project was your favorite, and do not forget to give this post a like if you’d love to see similar posts in the future! If you enjoyed this post then do not forget to like it and please subscribe with your email in the sidebar, to be notified of new posts through your email, (be sure to confirm subscription in email) also make sure to follow me on my social media pages down below, I will follow back all other bloggers!
much love, Ari. ♡