Hello everyone! I am very sorry that I have not posted recently, I have been a bit busy, and unfortunately, I hit writer’s block! However, I do have a list of some posts I plan to do. Since it is finally the weekend, I thought I would give you guys a list of some self-care activities/things to do for yourself this week and forever. These are personally some of my favorite things to do when, I am in need of just relaxing.
- Taking a bubble bath: Okay, so this is probably the most basic one, but I mean it’s honestly pretty great, I personally love taking baths before going to bed, I sleep a lot better and it relaxes me. I recommend using a lush bath bomb or a bubble bar in your bath, for a sudsy experience, not to mention, you can listen to your favorite tunes or watch Netflix like I do, lol!
- Taking a nap or sleeping in: Look everyone needs their sleep, and whenever you have some downtime, take advantage of it to sleep, this will help clear your mind for a bit and help energize you.
- Going for a walk: Sometimes all it takes is fresh air to help soothe you. So go outside, and take a walk. It can be your neighborhood, a forest preserve, or out in the city. The walk will give you some time alone with your thoughts and give your inspiration.
- Journaling: The power of journaling is absolutely incredible, it’s a space for you to write down whatever your feeling and just let it all out. Even if you’re not a writer, just writing down what’s on your mind will release the stress you are feeling. If your unsure, then perhaps look up mindful prompts to give you guidance. Never underestimate the power of writing down what you feel.
- Meditate: Meditation is the best way to practice mindfulness. To sit and just be with your thoughts. There are so many guided meditations on the internet, YouTube, and some helpful apps; Calm and Headspace. Meditation is difficult, so do not expect to just instantly have a clear mind, it takes time and even if it’s a feeling of discomfort with all these thoughts coming to you, sit through it, because in the long run this will help.
- Create some art: Let your mind express itself and create what you feel. Art is always expressive no matter what it is. Whether it’s doodling, painting colors, or a montage of pieces, just do it because it is uniquely created by you.
- Binge-watch on Netflix or Hulu: Honestly, this might be my favorite, watching tv for me is just a way I like to not worry about anything and just worry about my show! However, I would set a limit so that you are not watching tv for 8 hours straight, but at least once a week, feel free to binge watch your favorite show. So get your favorite snack, throw on a face mask, and watch away! I have currently been obsessed with watching old “Jersey shore” episodes (Don’t judge lol, I love this show)! 😂
Okay, well hopefully these was helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to comment down post ideas that you would like me to post on my blog. Do not forget to like and comment down which activity you will do this weekend! 🛀
If you enjoyed this post then do not forget to like it and please subscribe with your email in the sidebar, to be notified of new posts through your email, (be sure to confirm subscription in email) also make sure to follow me on my social media pages, down below!
with love, Ari. ✨
Check out my last post: How to Wash Your Makeup Brushes/Beauty Blender!// Step-to-step Guide
Connect with me on my social media: Instagram//VSCO//Facebook//