Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. Spring break season is near, or you may be currently on spring break, whichever it is , I decided to tell you all a list of activities to do throughout your break. Spring break can still be a blast even if you’re not traveling. I will give you guys a guide to adventure and bursts of fun to do this spring break!
Spring Break Guide:
- Head out to your Local Mall: “Treat yo self, girl!” Go out and treat yourself to something you really have been wanting, whether it’s a new pair of shoes, a highlighter, or a bath bomb. Head out with some friends or family members to make the most of your time there, and even go out to eat! Do not worry if you cannot shop, window shopping is always fun, then take some funny mall pictures with your friends. I also recommend checking out your local shopping mall website to find out what events are happening that weekend!
- Movies, Popcorn, & Movies: Have a Movie day with your besties or family members! It can either be at home or at the theatres, just binge watch on some rom-coms or horror movies while eating some buttery popcorn. Movies are just a great way to take an easy and be comfortable.
- Spa day/pamper yourself: This was bound to be on the list, a spa day can include of going out to get a massage, getting mani-pedis, or even taking a bubble bath with a face mask on! Make sure to also take advantage of this time, to rest and sleep in as long as you want, have a relaxing day either at home or out, this is an independent activity that gives you time to be with yourself, and perhaps end the night off with meditation or mindful journaling.
- Day out in the city: Go out an adventure and head to downtown for a whole entire day, go with some friends or family, and act like a tourist in your own city! I live in the Chicagoland area, therefore I go to my beautiful city of Chicago. Go out to dinner down there, take some artsy photos, possibly go shop, and stop at some touristy attractions, (The Bean, Navy Pier, etc.) or even venture out with no plan and look for hidden gems throughout the city!
- Embrace/Explore Nature: Like the Passion Pit song “Take a Walk”, out in nature, go explore your local forest preserves, go out on a hike, have a picnic, or even just go to a park to lie down and gaze at the clouds. Getting out in nature is good for you, not only by getting vitamin D, but by releasing some stressful thoughts that have been on your mind lately.
- DIY or Create Art: Let’s say there’s been this project that you’ve been wanting to make for a while now and you were always busy before, now is the absolute perfect time to get started especially since you have no excuse! There are so many DIY projects out on pinterest, blogs, and YouTube! They can be for your living space, for someone else, or just for fun. On top of that perhaps finish an art project that you started a while back, that being a drawing or painting, unleash your creativity and just go all out!
Hopefully these gave you some ideas for throughout your Spring Break to have fun. Thank you for reading, I am sorry I have been off my blogging game recently, I’ve been so busy, but I am hoping to post on Friday and actually post twice a week from now on. I felt that this post was mediocre compared to others, please comment down any blog posts you’d like to see on here, I have some ideas, although it will take a bit of time to complete some of them. So if you have any requests then please leave them down below!
** I also created a Poshmark little boutique, that I’m selling brand new clothes and some other things I never really used, so yeah go check it out please! Poshmark Closet **
If you enjoyed this post then do not forget to like it and please subscribe with your email in the sidebar, to be notified of new posts through your email, (be sure to confirm subscription in email) also make sure to follow me on my social media pages down below, I will follow back all other bloggers!
xoxo, Ari. ♡
Check out my last post: What I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag/// March 2018